Thursday, March 13, 2008

Go here: http://taraleighcobble.blogspot.com/

Tara Leigh Cobble is an amazing artist and she loves the Village! :)
She is a singer and also writes books. I read her first, Here's To Hindsight and I loved it. I couldn't put it down. It was the first book I had read since college :) I'm 30 by the way!
ANYWAY, go to her blog and read what she wrote about The Village and Matt :)

4 comments:

Nominate someone or something in need said...

that is crazyness! so cool! so who is she again and how did you know of her?

my uncharted jungle: life... said...

I'm so glad that things are going well in your life - and I know how excited you are about this! I love you - and thanks for inspiring me to blog...

Paislee misses her Sage - two weeks can't come soon enough for her...

Those Tonnes said...

Didn't know you had a blog. So fun. I have a blog too.

The Baublets said...

Hey, I just found your blog! How are you guys doing? Haven't seen you in forever! Hope all is well :)