My mini-flower-bed-garden :) It was my first time to try to grow anything so I am pretty happy with it! tomatoes-THis isn't a great picture (my camera doesn't really have zoom)....now my tomatoe plant is up to nearly my hip! Do you see the tomatoes?! :) green beans onions & green beans
I'm so proud of you and your garden! I need to take some pics of all my little garden spots and let you see them - or better yet, next time you are here, come see me. I love you and hate that we didn't get to talk more last time you were here.
yeah!!! your garden looks awesome! we want to play with ya'll sometime. I was thinking about maybe doing a craft day here sometime this next week or next. Wahts your schedule this summer?
7 comments:
Girl, you have a green thumb to match that stuff growing on your bread
I'm so proud of you and your garden! I need to take some pics of all my little garden spots and let you see them - or better yet, next time you are here, come see me. I love you and hate that we didn't get to talk more last time you were here.
Hey, I'm proud of your little garden! Good job :)
yeah!!! your garden looks awesome! we want to play with ya'll sometime. I was thinking about maybe doing a craft day here sometime this next week or next. Wahts your schedule this summer?
i found you!!! woo hoo!
Yea! Can't wait to taste your summer veggies :)!
IMPRESSIVE! i think if i actually grew something edible i would cry and then have it mounted on my wall.
Post a Comment