Friday, November 14, 2008

Wassail the Fuss About?

Go here to order a shirt for a Wassail shirt for the Denton Holiday Lighting 08! Adam designed it :)
http://www.rozells.blogspot.com/

Sage and I went last year and had a great time tasting all the different wassails:)

6 comments:

ToniKakes said...

I miss you girlie!
Enjoy the fam and the holidays, keep your eyes on HIM....wrap yourself in His light during this season of lights...
love ya,
t

Nominate someone or something in need said...

love it! order it from emilys, right??? tell ADAM GREAT JOB!!!

The Rozell Family said...

HEY! your husband is AMAZING! I love the wassail shirts. Are ya'll going to come with us? Maybe we coudl meet here for dinner first on Thurs night then go to teh square for the lighting. I think the Warrens, Hughes and Drews are coming.

Pioneering In India said...

I checked out the shirt. Great job!I don't get it? Ha, ha!!!

Priceless said...

so very cool!!! did he come up with that saying, too, or just the design? either way...just confirms that he is my favorite artist:)

Angela said...

I love that picture of you guys (at the top of your blog).