Sunday, December 14, 2008

White Rock Marathon 2008

Way to GO Adam!!!! He did the full 26.2 miles along with his brother and a friend. He finished 3 minutes under his goal that he has been training for! So proud of you! The first pic is me and Adam at the end. The next is Adam at mile 19 and then Todd (his brother)at mile 19. Yes, Adam has a burly beard right now! :) We also had so many friends there to cheer him on (along with 8 small children which is pretty crazy!). I was so grateful and felt so blessed!



4 comments:

Priceless said...

boo hoo...so sad that we missed burly today:( so proud of him, though. way to go, adam!!!!!!

Andrea Bowman said...

yay Adam!

Lauren Williams said...

wow! that's awesome! although i do think it's not fair for someone to be artistic and athletic :)

The Rozell Family said...

congrats Adam! Tarrah I have christmas gifts for you guys so I think Clay is going to try and drop them off at the church today with Adam to take home to ya'll.