Thursday, January 31, 2008

Karaoke fun :)



Karaoke Fun :) This is Stacy & I....somehow Beth & Christa dodged all pictures! I think we were singing Every Rose Has It's Thorn :) I think we were celebrating the end of our Step Study!!!! Yeah Us!!!!

9 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

Yay!!!!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

THIS is hilarious! :)

Fun Fit Mom Stephanie said...

Welcome to blog world!! Wish I would have gone Friday night. I was wiped out!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

laughing b/c it seriously looks like we are fighting over the mike!!! we take karaoke very seriously!!! haha!

Nat Pat said...

yay tarrah! glad you're blogging!

Bex said...

oh.my.word. i have heard about your karaoke-loving self!!!! you are a legend.

Elizabeth said...

Yay, glad to see your blogging. Can't wait to see what is next on your blog.

David said...

Ummm, I am so sad that I wasn't at the Karaoke party with you girls! I know you were a rock star:) Add me to your Links and I will add you...see you soon!
love,
Keri

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that you were blogging, so glad. See you Tuesday.