This past week was fun.........Friday night Sage got to dress up as a rockstar for a birthday party and she was sooo cute! Here's a picture :) Then, on Saturday, my friend, Stacy, and I met the Drews to help fix up a woman's home who is in need. We had a great time painting and killing roaches, haha! Anyway, that's all for now I guess :)
Sunday, January 20, 2008
SO......what to write as my first blog......
This past week was fun.........Friday night Sage got to dress up as a rockstar for a birthday party and she was sooo cute! Here's a picture :) Then, on Saturday, my friend, Stacy, and I met the Drews to help fix up a woman's home who is in need. We had a great time painting and killing roaches, haha! Anyway, that's all for now I guess :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm your first comment!!! I will add you to my list of friends! :)
Glad you joined the blog world. Sage is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!
what....you started one and didnt tell me...uh oh you are in trouble, girl!
AWESOME!!! I am so proud of you...did it all go good...gives me encouragement...still have yet to do mine:( oh no, i had lots of time b/c put kailyn down after cosco and yes she was mad as a hornet but finally fell asleep. then did yardwork!!! love, love, loved the weather today!
Sage is a super hot Rockstar. She looks like Rainbow Bright with the stars on her cheeks. You are a rocking blogger(:
Post a Comment